Tuesday 17 December 2019

i danial blake

1) What is independent cinema and how is it different to Hollywood blockbusters?
It has a lower budget and they are not as popular

 2) What is I, Daniel Blake about?
about an elderly who fights for freedom3) Who directed I, Daniel Blake and why is this important?
Ken loach and its important because he has a reputation
4) How was I, Daniel Blake promoted to an audience? List at least three different methods used by the film's marketing campaign.
with a projector,posters and on social media

5) What unusual or creative marketing methods were used to get audiences talking about the film?
#wedanielblake

6) What was the estimated production budget for I, Daniel Blake and how much did it make at the box office?
2 million pounds and it made 11 milion pounds

7) How can independent films like I, Daniel Blake compete with Hollywood blockbusters like Doctor Strange?

8) In your opinion, was I, Daniel Blake a success?
yes because it hase made a higher income

No comments:

Post a Comment